Project 3 Mobility is looking for an AD Projects Manager who would work with project sponsors, and internal and external stakeholders to support the identification and lead the development and delivery of strategic short to long term projects. This person needs to have 6+ years of relevant experience in the field of AD/ADAS. We are looking for an organized, structured, and analytical individual with great inter-personal skills.
AD Project Manager: looking for an experienced project manager to lead, guide and influence stakeholders and teams using effective communication, and utilization of project management aligned to the agreed delivery strategy and successfully deliver the autonomous driving systems. Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must. The location of the role can be either Croatia or the UK.
Project 3 Mobility is a growing start-up which aims to change mobility as we know it, so if you are motivated to make a shift in your career now is the time! We are at the beginning of a long and promising journey, so come and join us to make your mark.
- Work closely with the AD supplier and all internal departments
- Plan and control the AD commodity milestones and budget
- Task Management and risk assessment
- Validate with the supplier test and validation procedures/scenarios to have a successful sign-off of the system and service
- Define the ODD with the stakeholders and ensure the AD supplier meet them
- Provide feedback to the team and support correction
- Supervise data collection and contribute to field data analysis
- Supervise the different testing phases and validation procedure.
- and other tasks as assigned by a line manager
- You will be responsible for the successful integration of L4/L5 autonomous driving technology in a project that redefines the future mobility
- You will collaborate closely with the AD technology supplier to support the internal engineering team, design team, functional safety, and cybersecurity
- You will be responsible of ensuring the plan timing is kept, and all deliverable for the milestones are as required
- You will be also responsible for defining internal test/validation scenarios to support a large number of functions and driving behavior, as well as risk estimation of the overall system and the ODD definition.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- BSc or MSc in relevant engineering areas (EE, CS, Robotics, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience in ADAS project management from an OEM or Tier-1 side
- An understanding of technologies behind perception, localization, and motion planning
- An understanding of real-world issues inherent in these domains would be appreciated
- DVP and Sign-off experience of ADAS L2+ features
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Detail oriented, reliable, and careful mindset for safety-critical development
- Good document writing and presentation skills
- Strong foundation in system engineering principles such as requirements definition, verification, and validation
- Ability to handle priority changes
- Spoken and written communication skills in English
SENIORITY LEVEL: Medium (5 years+)