ABOUT THE JOB
Project 3 Mobility is looking for a CAE Integration Lead, responsible for ensuring delivery of robust, complete, and timely virtual validation of the Digital Vehicle to support the Virtual Series.
This person needs to have 6+ years of relevant experience in the automotive industry. We are looking for an organized, structured, and analytical individual with great inter-personal skills.
The CAE Integration Lead needs to have extensive experience across the range of automotive CAE disciplines and have a good understanding of the capabilities and limitations of the various tools and processes from concept to production release. They will create, co-ordinate and monitor the CAE plan delivery by the CAE Engineering Service Providers, working closely with Vehicle Attribute Leads. The location of the role will be based in the UK.
Project 3 Mobility is a growing start-up which aims to change mobility as we know it, so if you are motivated to make a shift in your career now is the time! We are at the beginning of a long and promising journey, so come and join us to make your mark.
- Lead the virtual vehicle CAE development in close collaboration with project and engineering teams.
- Collaborate with test engineers to lead the correlation of virtual to physical.
- Lead virtual DVPs, generate concise reporting and execute design countermeasures according to engineering process.
- Identify key Input requirements for each CAE loop and lead CAE readiness reviews and reporting to senior management.
- Effective communication of assumptions, priorities, and project information to CAE teams, including impact assessments as required.
- Ensure a consistent, coordinated approach between external service providers
- Drive the use of optimization tools, balancing cross attribute.
- Report out at weekly reviews and project gateways.
- Lead technical governance of CAE engineering service providers.
- additional tasks as determined by line management
- Ensure CAE activities are delivered to meet customer requirements In line with agreed delivery plan.
- Work closely with Procurement and Finance teams to ensure uninterrupted support from ESPs as required.
- Ensure any performance issues with Engineering Service Providers are identified and addressed.
- Identify any gaps in capability and develop countermeasures to address these.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent understanding of automotive CAE tools and methods
- Meticulous attention to detail and rigorous approach to Information management.
- Highly organized with strong project and task management skills
- Experience of successfully managing multiple 3rd party CAE engineering teams desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated, proactive Individual with outstanding drive and Initiative
SENIORITY LEVEL: Medium (6 years+)
START DATE: December 1st