Project 3 Mobility is looking for a Data Collection and Analytics Lead who would work with project sponsors, and internal and external stakeholders to support the identification and lead the development and delivery of strategic short to long term projects. This person needs to have 6+ years of relevant experience in the field of Data Collection and Validation. We are looking for an organized, structured, and analytical individual with great inter-personal skills.
Data Collection and Analytics Lead: looking for an experienced Data Collection analytics lead to guide and deliver the data collection activity. Work closely with AD supplier and all internal departments and create test specifications to verify and validate the hardware and software logic. Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must. The location of the role can be either Croatia or the UK.
Project 3 Mobility is a growing start-up which aims to change mobility as we know it, so if you are motivated to make a shift in your career now is the time! We are at the beginning of a long and promising journey, so come and join us to make your mark.
- Work closely with the AD supplier and all internal departments
- Create test specifications to verify and validate both hardware and software logic
- Define and develop tools to streamline test analysis and reporting
- Software test strategy design & effective using automation
- Software test planning and Software requirements, design analysis & test case creation on VIL
- Software test data analysis and continuous improvements
- Experience and knowledge of instrumentation using a wide variety of sensors (strain gauges, humidity, thermocouples, load cells, etc.
- Vehicle Integration of automotive components e.g., Lidar, Radar, Camera, GPS
- Knowledge on communication protocols and tools such as Ethernet, CAN, LIN, Canopy etc.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues in the field, and trace failures to correct subsystems
- Knowledge of GDPR compliance and Anonymization
- Experience in vehicle test drive in proving grounds and should have valid driving license
- Vehicle risk assessment
- Support milestone release
- Provide feedback to the team and support correction
- and other tasks as assigned by a line manager
- You will be responsible to support the successful integration of L4/L5 autonomous driving technology in a project that redefines the future mobility
- You will collaborate closely with the AD technology supplier to support the internal engineering team, design team and vehicle integration team
- You will be responsible for route planning according to environmental conditions
- You will be responsible for test scenario creations
- You will be responsible for data acquisitions
- Flexible to travel to different geographical locations
- Good Understanding of ODD
- Basic Vehicle breakdown/failures handling
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- BSc or MSc in relevant engineering areas (EE, CS, Robotics, etc.)
- 6+ years of experience in AD/ADAS domain with OEM or Tier-1 side
- Good Knowledge of euro compliance
- Scripting Language like Python, CAPEL etc.
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Detail oriented, reliable, and careful mindset for safety-critical development
- Good document writing and presentation skills
- Strong foundation in system engineering principles such as Vehicle Validation, Vehicle Integration etc.
- Good Understanding of the data acquisitions tools e.g., CANalyzer, CANape, CANoe etc.
- Ability to handle priority changes
- Oral and written communication skills in English
SENIORITY LEVEL: Medium (6 years+)