Project 3 Mobility is looking for an experienced data privacy and protection professional who will take the lead in establishing and maintaining data privacy and protection program to ensure that information assets are protected.
This position will work closely with product managers, software development, vehicle engineering, human resources, IT, security, and legal teams to ensure that P3’s data privacy program meets applicable legal requirements (e.g., GDPR, etc.).
This position will act as internal and external representative for all data privacy related matters.
The candidate would have 7+ years of experience in data privacy, IT audit, security, product management, or combination, with a technical background. Ideally, with an understanding of automotive security standards (e.g., ISO/SAE 2134, UNECE).
We are looking for a person that loves to learn, who is organized, analytical with great inter-personal skills.
Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must. The location of the role is in Croatia.
Project 3 Mobility is a growing start-up which aims to change mobility as we know it, so if you are motivated to make a shift in your career now is the time! We are at the beginning of a long and promising journey, so come and join us to make your mark.
- Manage Data Privacy and Protection in:
- Service and product development
- Corporate data management
- Customer data management
- Supply chain management
- Communication with external stakeholders
- Define measures for data identification, protection, and retention
- Act as Data Protection representative on behalf of the organization
- Support threat analysis and risk assessment processes
- Develop and deliver privacy trainings to internal and external stakeholders
- Closely collaborate with Security, Software Development, IT, product Engineering, Compliance and Legal teams
- Data privacy tools, services, and suppliers’ selection
- Has the power to say “no” with clear and precise arguments
- Subject matter opinions on data privacy and protection topics
- Manages external Subject Matter Experts
- Establish and lead Data Privacy and Protection Program across the organization
(People, processes, and technology)
- Establish identification and management of personal data through the entire data lifecycle
- Support service and product development
- Establish robust privacy framework for operations
- Support risk management process
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong knowledge of data privacy and data protection regulation (i.e., GDPR, EPR)
- Knowledge of Information and Communications Technology and data management systems
- Understanding data privacy and protection in Connected and Automated Mobility context (automotive industry)
- Knowledge of ISO/SAE 21434 (Road vehicles — cybersecurity engineering) and generic security standards (i.e., ISO/IEC 27001/27018),
- Ability to interact with people at all organizational levels
- Strong documentation and presentation abilities
- Experience in working with internal, external auditors, and institutions
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience in working in dynamic and complex environments, with ability to influence at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Fully professional and fluent English
SENIORITY LEVEL: Medium (7 years+)