Within the Project 3 Mobility Vehicle Engineering group, the Vehicle Integration (VI) department is responsible for the management and delivery of the Requirements. Reporting directly to the Lead Vehicle Engineer, the DVP Project Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and governing the DVP system for the vehicle programme and additionally reporting the status for each business level. The location of the role will be in the UK.
Project 3 Mobility is a growing start-up which aims to change mobility as we know it, so if you are motivated to make a shift in your career now is the time! We are at the beginning of a long and promising journey, so come and join us to make your mark.
- Responsible for the management of the Design Validation Plan (DVP) and act as single point of contact (SPC).
- Design, develop and implement a robust DVP system that aligns to the business requirements from virtual verification to physical testing.
- Align the DVP content across each area of the business Ecosystem.
- Work closely with P3 and ESP teams to track the progress and completion of each DVP from each Commodity and Attribute.
- Ensure data entered into the DVP is robust and clean.
- Lead & report out the status of the DVP at all levels of the business.
- Identify risks and opportunities, make recommendations and co-ordinate solutions.
- Balance the test plan to ensure priority tests occur on time.
- Assist running of prototype fleet and apportioning of development testing.
- Deliver additional tasks as assigned by management.
- Review and approve DVP’s from each Commodity and Attribute to ensure alignment with the programme timing.
- Management of DVP’s to ensure efficient and timely completion of the vehicle test programme.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Demonstrable experience (3+ years) of DVP co-ordination preferably with (but not limited to) a vehicle manufacturer at whole vehicle level.
- Excellent teamworking skills are required to ensure effective communication and collaboration across functional teams
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and methodical individual who is self-motivated, able to work well under own initiative and remain focused
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in a “start-up” business is desirable
- Experience with Jama or other requirements management system is desirable
- Experience with Smartsheet or MS Project is desirable
- Experience using Teamcenter is desirable
- Experience with Vismockup is desirable
SENIORITY LEVEL: Medium (3 years+)