Project 3 Mobility is looking for an EU Funding Associate who demonstrates high integrity and reliability standards, with excellent analytical and organizational skills. This person needs to have 3+ years of relevant experience, ideally within a consultancy or public sector environment, and would be working collaboratively with all departments to ensure that EU and governmental funded projects runs smoothly and efficiently. We seek a pro-active, flexible, solution-oriented team player with an analytical mind and eyes both for details and the big picture alike.
EU Funding Associate will work on overall strategic steering and administrative coordination of the EU or governmental funded projects, its activities, and deliverables. Associate will also be involved in writing all project reports as well as financial and administrative processes. Person will work on developing a dedicated funding strategy and manage a pipeline of funding programmes, align funding priorities with key stakeholders in the company, cooperate with potential partners to join consortia and prepare application submissions and design and implement common guidelines for the company how to manage, track and report funded projects in line with funding rules. Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must. The location of the role is in Croatia.
Project 3 Mobility is a growing start-up which aims to change mobility as we know it, so if you are motivated to make a shift in your career now is the time! We are at the beginning of a long and promising journey, so come and join us to make your mark.
- Mapping of EU funding opportunities together with project idea analysis & assessment of eligibility
- Drafting applications to EU Calls for proposals & tenders
- Mapping suitable project partners and supporters
- Assist in the collection and analysis of quantitative and qualitative information as well as in the elaboration of deliverables and budget reports
- Assisting on monitoring results & impact project evaluation
- Working also in collaboration with other departments on research, proposal writing, and project implementation
- Coordination of public procurement processes, communication with potential bidders; drafting tender documentation, approval of public procurement RFQs in line with project implementation plan
- And other tasks as assigned by line manager
- Identification and implementation of funding opportunities, EU and national
- Gathering information from other departments (HR, finance, accounting, legal, strategy, engineering) needed for proposal submission
- Communication with external partners and funding bodies in project preparation and implementation
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Multi-tasking abilities and a consultant mindset (e.g., being able to work across different tasks and domains, with demanding deadlines, proactive attitude, and eagerness to learn)
- Communication and social skills (e.g., competence in expressing complex ideas in writing, networking skills, communication and presentation skills, ability to work in diverse teams).
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience 3+ years in EU matters, project writing and preparation preferred
- Professional experience in one of the following EU funding programme is preferred: Recovery Funds, ESIF Funds, Horizon Europe or CEF
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in social sciences or other fields with equivalent experience
- Certificates in EU project preparation preferred
- Knowledge of EU policy related to research, innovation, energy, smart transport, and AI topics
- Able to identify, initiate and coordinate project preparation with technical staff
- Accurate, result-driven, and analytical minded
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English
SENIORITY LEVEL: Medium (3 years+)