Project 3 Mobility is looking for the Human Resources (HR) Assistant, a professional who is responsible for the daily administrative and HR duties of an organization. You will assist with recruitment and record maintenance for payroll processing as well as provide clerical support to all employees.
As HR Assistant, your duties involve a wide range of support activities inside our HR department, from coordinating meetings to maintaining our employee database to posting job ads. An important part of your role will be to act as the liaison between HR and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions. You’ll also assist in creating policies, processes and documents.
- Supporting and managing activities related to process for new hires (pre onboarding and onboarding), but also leavers
- Issue various letters and documentation related to the individual’s employment (i.e. Salary sacrifice letters, Contracts of employment etc.)
- Support and document promotions and role changes
- Compile monthly trackers for payroll accuracy, taking into consideration vacation days and sick leave
- Conduct exit interviews with managers and compile data for exit summary reports as required
- Create and maintain personnel files (e-files)
- Create and maintain job descriptions
- Maintain organizational charts
- Support in updating HR policies and procedures and other documentation
- Produce monthly and Quarterly HR KPI report along with adhoc reports where required
- Manage HR trackers for maternity, paternity, absence, and sickness
- Update and compile Investigation, Disciplinary and Grievance trackers
- Advise employees with timely and accurate information regarding their rights and responsibilities
- Supporting AWOL (absence without leave) process for all employees
- Co-ordination of probationary review processes with managers for all employees
- In time, become first line enquiry for HR queries and management support
- Organization and support of training courses and events (booking room, equipment, tracking attendees, material preparation)
- Support co-ordination and roll-out of annual appraisal process
- Involvement in ad-hoc HR projects as required
- And other tasks as requested by line manager
- To support recruitment activities. To support with sending out new starter packs and to monitor the return of documentation.
- To assist with analysis of company data in relation to head count and reward as required.
- To assist in ensuring that the company’s policies, procedures, and practices are up to date and support managers with activities, supporting the drafting of documentation and attending formal meetings as required.
- To keep the HR budget spreadsheet up to date and note all departmental expenditure.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Understanding of basic HR processes and policies and a desire to expand knowledge
- Previous knowledge of HR systems is advantageous
- Ability to effectively manage high volume workload
- Great organization skills
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines and targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including high level of listening and analytical skills
- Ability to establish and build effective working relationships with strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ensures confidentiality and protection of sensitive documentation and information
- Good user knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook packages
SENIORITY LEVEL: Medium (2 years+)
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology
- Family-like, transparent, and very open business culture
- Courageous, curious, and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Dog-friendly office
- Free coffee and healthy snacks in the office
- Team lunch once a week
- Flexible working hours and work from home