Project 3 Mobility is looking for commodity and indirect Procurement Specialist who would proactively collaborate and provide Procurement best practice support to internal and external stakeholders delivering a cradle to grave strategic sourcing approach for various commodities or large-scale infrastructure projects.
- Develop Supplier Sourcing Strategies, Market Research, Investigation & Nomination
- Ability to interrogate costs through detailed Cost Analysis, Commercial Negotiation and Proposals
- Cradle to Grave Supplier Relationship Management
- Commercial and Contractual support to Project Teams/Engineers
- Project, Budget and Vehicle Cost Progress and Reporting
- Business Planning of Procurement objectives and activities
- Improve/Streamline the Procurement Processes
- Contract and Order Placement including authorizing Payment to suppliers
- and other tasks as assigned by a line manager
- Strategic Supplier Partner Selection in collaboration with P3 Stakeholders.
- Approval of Quotations, Contracts, Purchase Orders and Payments
- Future opportunity to manage a team of buyers as the business expands in line with the Project Plan.
- Contribute towards the Procurement Strategy, Procedures and Policies.
- Lead the development, implementation, and maintenance of category strategies.
- Ensure supplier investigation & nomination is in line with the Project Plan.
- Create and manage the RFI/RFP/RFQ process.
- Contract Preparation and deployment.
- Support Project Teams with Supplier and Technology Market Research.
- Formalize sourcing proposals and obtain Stakeholder approval.
- Cross Functional cost reduction activity – VA/VE Proposals.
- Support the creation and management of Supplier Risk and reporting.
- Life Cycle Cost Management for a range of commodities.
- Supplier concern resolution.
- Provide support and advice to stakeholders regarding any contractual or procurement matters.
- Support the adoption of best practice approaches with the aim of ensuring that the Procurement function is seen as 'best in class'.
REQUIRED SKILLS, COMPETENCIES AND PERSONAL QUALITIES
- Strategic thinker willing to also take a hands-on approach as required.
- Time and Task Efficient-Recognizes the need to regularly reprioritize activities in a dynamic environment avoiding low value add tasks.
- Commercial acumen and negotiation prowess. Understanding how to strengthen and add value to supplier proposals.
- Proactive self-starter willing to work autonomously and collaborate with the Project Teams.
- Experience in establishing or streamlining procurement processes and procedures.
- Experience in operating MRP/ERP systems.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Solid understanding of procurement procedures. Ability to promote best practice purchasing techniques.
- Personally driven to look for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Good communication skills, able to clearly articulate the value of procurement.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. Approachable and can be relied upon as a trusted advisor.
- Professionalism, resilient and gravitas dealing with suppliers and stakeholders.
- Competent analytical skills and ability to analyses data and draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Proven commercial success / strong negotiator.
- Previous automotive experience is desirable
- Excellent presentation skills with a proven ability to influence stakeholders up to Executive level, both internally and externally.
- Enthusiasm in sharing expertise and experience with the P3 Team.
- Great communication skills - Ability to build and maintain effective relationships of trust and credibility with internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- Execution: ability to do what is required to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
SENIORITY LEVEL: Medium (3 years+)
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology
- Family-like, transparent, and very open business culture
- Courageous, curious, and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Dog-friendly office
- Free coffee and healthy snacks in the office
- Team lunch once a week
- Flexible working hours and work from home