Project 3 Mobility is looking for a Quality Systems Engineer who will support the development of the business processes and the Quality Management System across the business satisfying key requirements such as ISO 9001, IATF 16949, ISO 14001 or ISO 45001
This person needs to have 5+ years of quality management systems experience, ideally in the automotive industry. We are looking for an organised, structured, and analytical individual with great attention to details and excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
The Quality Systems Engineer needs to have good understanding of ISO 9001 & ideally IATF 16949 and its practical application. It would be beneficial to have working knowledge of software quality processes described in Automotive SPICE. The location of the role can be either Croatia or the UK.
Project 3 Mobility is a growing start-up which aims to change mobility as we know it, so if you are motivated to make a shift in your career now is the time! We are at the beginning of a long and promising journey, so come and join us to make your mark.
- Support development of the P3 Quality Management System across the business satisfying key requirements from standards such as ISO 9001, IATF16949, ISO14001 and ISO45001.
- Analyse current and future process needs to support the P3 Quality Management System development plan
- Provide training where needed to support the development of the P3 Quality Management System
- Work closely with P3's partners and key suppliers to ensure a cohesive and robust approach to quality processes.
- Undertake audits across the business to provide delivery assurance and drive improvement.
- Support required third party audits and certification activities.
- and other tasks as assigned by line manager
- Process design, implementation and maintenance.
- Process development, audit and improvement
- Workshop facilitation using a range of tools and methods.
- Process mapping and deployment to create a consumable process landscape.
- Conducting process audit and driving corrective actions.
- Maintaining & reporting metrics, dashboards and analysis of process performance.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Practical understanding of vehicle development, manufacturing, and systems engineering principles with flexibility to apply in new environments.
- Quality accreditations / certifications as deemed appropriate.
- 5 years plus quality management systems experience, ideally in the automotive sector within an OEM or Tier 1 supplier.
- Ideally experience of developing processes from a blank sheet of paper.
- Ideally experience of working with Automotive Spice.