ABOUT THE JOB
Project 3 Mobility is looking for a Travel Planner who would be responsible for directing, operating, and administering travel programs for business. This person needs to have 2+ years of relevant experience in a similar role. We are looking for an organized, structured, and analytical individual with great interpersonal skills.
Travel Planner needs to have extensive experience in managing all business travel. This person should manage the relationship with stakeholders and suppliers, such as airlines, hotels and TMCs, negotiate the best rates for managed contracts and negotiate the best rates for managed contracts.
Project 3 Mobility is a growing start-up which aims to change mobility as we know it, so if you are motivated to make a shift in your career now is the time! We are at the beginning of a long and promising journey, so come and join us to make your mark.
- Finding and arranging appropriate modes of travel
- Schedule domestic and international travel including flights, hotels, and rental cars as required according to employee preferences and company policy
- Making reservations at hotels, flights, or other forms of lodging with procurement department
- Ensure the proper record, documentation, and issue of reimbursements for the cost of a hotel room, taxi ride, meal, or other travel expense
- Facilitate communication between the company and chosen travel agencies, flight, or any other agencies
- Review all of agency’s bookings for accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and policy adherence
- Assist travellers with visa processing and other travel related documents
- Identify most suitable as well as best quality service with reasonable possible rates
- And other tasks as assigned by line manager
- proposing procedures and processes to develop and implement best practices and increase efficiency
- Travel cost within defined budget
- Escalate topics to superior
- Responsible for communicating all travel information to travelers in a timely manner
- Ensure all travelers have necessary documents for traveling (documents, visa, travel insurance, etc.)
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel material (guides, maps, event programs etc.)
- Organization of business trips and ensuring all legal preconditions
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Highly structured way of working and documenting
- Proactive attitude, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- Ability to understand complicated logistical information and high attention to detail
SENIORITY LEVEL: Medium (2 – 5 years)
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology
- Family-like, transparent, and very open business culture
- Courageous, curious, and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Dog-friendly office
- Free coffee and healthy snacks in the office
- Team lunch once a week
- Flexible working hours and work from home