Within the P3 Vehicle Engineering group, the Vehicle Integration (VI) department is responsible for requirements management to ensure delivery of design and engineering content aligned to the product definition.
Reporting directly to the Vehicle Integration Lead, this role is primarily responsible for configuring and managing the requirements software platform across whole ecosystem, leading system issues resolution and improvements, and developing best practice solutions.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and management of the whole requirements system impacting the whole P3 product(s)
- Reporting the requirements status in program meetings and escalating issues wherever necessary.
- Drive completeness of P3 requirement definition from Business to vehicle to system and component level.
- Perform and own tasks for requirements management software including, but not limited to:
- Customize workflows for multiple projects and maintain version control and configuration of the tools
- Manage release cycles and validate the software tools
- Upgrade, backup, and baseline the project folders within each software tool
- Implement or test recovery from issues
- Create filters and custom dashboards for each project, as needed
- Ensure user journey scenarios and associated feature requirements are clearly defined.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to maintain the requirements system throughout the project delivery.
- Support the target population and tracking process through the requirements management system.
- Document standards, guidelines, templates, and best practice procedures for users of the system.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Demonstrable experience (4+ years) of requirements systems management or DVP co-ordination preferably with (but not limited to) a vehicle manufacturer at whole vehicle level.
- Ability to use spreadsheets, graphing, tables, calculations, and automation efficiently to process data relevant to business tasks.
- Experience of any programing languages is desirable and beneficial.
- Experience and understanding of setting up requirements management tools is mandatory
- Experience using Jama, Polarion or other requirements management system is desirable
- Understanding of systems engineering approach and 'V' model.
- Excellent teamworking skills are required to ensure effective communication and collaboration across functional teams
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and methodical individual who is self-motivated, able to work well under own initiative and remain focused
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
SENIORITY LEVEL: Medium (4 years+)