Project 3 Mobility is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Project Engineer to join the Virtual Series and Package team. The role will include a range of technical, project management and co-ordination activities across Virtual Product Development, Vehicle Package and Bill of Materials disciplines.
We are looking for an organized, structured, and analytical individual with great inter-personal skills and the willingness and aptitude to learn. No prior experience necessary
This person will provide support to the departmental team leads to ensure key deliverables across all areas are met, and the teams are using and maintaining technical KPIs to drive progress. This may also include providing support to critical workstreams where required to help drive progress. General awareness of automotive product development and experience using Teamcenter would be useful. The location of the role will be in the UK.
Project 3 Mobility is a growing start-up which aims to change mobility as we know it, so if you are motivated to make a shift in your career now is the time! We are at the beginning of a long and promising journey, so come and join us to make your mark.
- Work with CAE and commodity teams to ensure CAE Integration requirements are met to support Virtual Series assessments.
- Monitoring and reporting of key issues – supporting departmental leads in pro-actively driving actions to resolution and ensuring issues management system is kept updated.
- Work with Package lead to drive hardpoint and master section delivery and ensuring cross-functional alignment with commodity teams.
- Support Virtual Series lead to drive completeness and maturity of data ahead of Virtual Series freeze points, including management reporting.
- Co-ordinate gateway inputs for the department -support the team leads to ensure submissions present an accurate Engineering status and are to the correct quality standard
- BoM quality analysis - reporting KPI’s at Virtual Series milestones & ensuring all BoM related programme gateway deliverables are met.
- Co-ordinate and drive approvals required for production release, change management and engineering sign off - address gaps & inaccuracies to ensure delivery to plan.
- Work with BoM and Virtual Series leads to ensure robust and comprehensive management and reporting of cost and mass through PLM.
- Support the team leads with application of Teams meeting discipline including setting agendas, priorities and capturing of minutes and actions.
- and other tasks as assigned by line manager
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Demonstrates an interest and ideally experience in Virtual Product Development
- Has an enquiring, meticulous approach to tasks
- Not afraid to question the norms and propose and drive changes to established ways of working
- Experience in a “startup” business is desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to use MS Teams and MS Office, particularly PowerPoint, Excel, Project, and Word.
- Experience using Teamcenter, JIRA, JAMA and Smartsheet desirable
SENIORITY LEVEL: Junior (0 years+)
START DATE: December 1st